The features that are available in CyberLink PowerDVD are completely dependent on the version you have installed on your computer.
The version information is located beside the Upgrade button on the title bar when playback in CyberLink PowerDVD is stopped. Click the CyberLink PowerDVD logo on the top left or press Ctrl+A on your keyboard to determine the build number of your version.
Check the readme file for detailed versioning information.
Upgrading Your Software
Software upgrades and enhancements are periodically available from CyberLink. CyberLink PowerDVD automatically prompts you when either is available.
Note: you must connect to the Internet to use this feature.
To upgrade your software, do this:
- Open the Upgrade Information window by doing one of the following:
- click the button.
- press the I key on your keyboard.
- click and then click the Upgrade button.
- Click the feature you would like to upgrade to.
- A web browser window opens, where you can purchase product upgrades and enhancements.