The viewing record contains your viewing history for a movie. Every time you watch a movie with CyberLink PowerDVD, it enters the date watched. If you watched a movie outside of CyberLink PowerDVD (i.e. at a theater, on TV, etc.) you may also add this date to your viewing history by clicking on Add.
- Watched: select how you watched the movie.
- Date: enter the date you watched the movie.
- Type: select the type of movie, i.e. DVD or Blu-ray Disc. If you watched in a theater or on TV, select Movie.
- Time: enter the time you watched a movie.
- Notes: enter in any personal notes about a movie, for example where or who you watched it with.
Note: your complete CyberLink PowerDVD viewing history is displayed in the Movie Collection. See Movie Collection for more information.