The Auto-resume setting section lets you set the behavior of CyberLink PowerDVD when you insert a disc played previously. See “Auto-Resume” on page 11 for more information on this feature.
- Run PowerDVD 10 automatically at Windows startup: select this option to have CyberLink PowerDVD launch automatically when your computer starts.
- Show tooltips: select this option to display hints that provide information on a button or feature whenever your mouse cursor is positioned over it.
- Enable DVD+VR: select this option to enable the playback of DVD+VR discs.
- Automatically connect to the Internet for product information: select this option to allow CyberLink PowerDVD to receive product information and show advertisements from CyberLink.
- Display the rating dialog when playback stops: deselect this option if you don’t want to display the pop-up dialog (only displays when there is no Internet connection) where you can rate movies when you stop playing the disc.