When you insert a video disc (Blu-ray 3D Disc*, Blu-ray Disc*, DVD, VCD, SVCD) into your disc drive, CyberLink PowerDVD plays it automatically. If there is a disc already in your disc drive when you opened CyberLink PowerDVD, select the Movie tab (BD*, DVD, VCD, etc.,) click , select the drive that contains the disc, and then click the play button.
If you stop or close CyberLink PowerDVD during disc playback, and even play other files or discs immediately afterwards, the next time you play that specific disc title, you may resume playback from the last viewed scene.
- select Resume to continue from the point where you previously stopped watching.
- select Restart to watch the disc from the beginning.
- if you are watching a DVD, use a remote control, notebook touch pad, your keyboard, or click and drag a thumbnail with your mouse to scroll through the chapter thumbnails in FancyView. Select a specific chapter to begin playback from that chapter.
If you do not wish to see this feature every time you insert a disc, you can configure the Auto-resume setting on the Player settings tab. See Player for more information.
After you have finished watching a movie with CyberLink PowerDVD, you can go to MoovieLive.com to find Movie Remixes for the movie. You can then download, import and then watch them in CyberLink PowerDVD for additional enjoyment of the current movie.
- Make sure the original movie disc is in your disc drive and that you have imported the Movie Remix into CyberLink PowerDVD (see Importing and Exporting Movie Remixes for more information).
- Select the media playback menu on the playback controls (BD or DVD).
- Select Movie Info from the menu and then click on the Movie Remixes tab.
- Select the Movie Remix that you want to watch and then click Play to begin playback.