Click on the Music tab to play audio CDs and files in CyberLink PowerDVD. If you insert an audio CD into your disc drive, CyberLink PowerDVD plays it automatically on this tab. If there is a disc already in your disc drive when you opened CyberLink PowerDVD, click on the Music tab, select the drive that contains the disc in the Source pane and then click play.
- drag and drop audio files directly onto the CyberLink PowerDVD user interface.
- to play audio files on your hard drive, click the Music tab, select Computer in the Source pane, and then browse to the folder that contains your audio files. Double-click on an audio file to begin playback.
- to play audio files that are on a network (UPnP), click the Music tab, select Network in the Source pane, and then navigate to the location on the network that contains your audio files. Double-click on an audio file to begin playback.
- right click on an audio file and select Open With. Select CyberLink PowerDVD from the available list of programs
- Click on the Music tab.
- In the Playlists pane, click on to create a new playlist. Double-click on the playlist to give it a custom name, if required.
- Browse to the folders that contain the music files you want in the playlist.
- To add a music file to the playlist, select it, click the Add to Playlist button and then select the playlist you just created from the pop-up list. You can also drag and drop the music files on to the playlist name in the Playlists pane.
- To begin playing the music in your created playlist, select it in the Playlists pane and then click the play button. CyberLink PowerDVD will play all the files in the playlist.